Saturday, September 18, 2010

Costco Pumpkin Pie Review-On Sale With Coupon and Delicious!

Even at the everyday price of $5.99 the pie is a good deal. At $4.99 with the coupon, it becomes a great bargain.

The coupon has no limit, so we bought three: one for my mother in law, one for my wife to take to some friends and another for me to take into work.

The pie has a smooth, firm texture and it definitely has a pleasing pumpkin flavor.  It is sweetened just the right amount for my tastes: sweet but not so sugary that it feels like you are eating a kids breakfast cereal. It has been years since we have had a home made pie in the family and these pies are the reason why.  Excellent quality and a fabulous price. For the time and material at home that we would have to use, it makes no sense but to do anything but buy these when we want pumpkin pie.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. It looks mighty delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am an American living in Australia---our Costco here in Melbourne has been open for just over a year now, and it has been wonderful! The pumpkin pies just showed up this last week, even though it is Spring here==not sure why they have them out (they had them for a couple weeks for Thanksgiving last year), but I am not complaining! Even at $14.99 here, I grabbed one on the weekend and loved every bite! I look forward to following your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might take one to a potluck, but not for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they can be frozen! Since I'm the only one who likes pumkin pie and they're huge, I freeze half and eat the other half a slice a day for a week. I like it for breakfast with my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is size of the pie, since it hard to keep fresh, i thought i would buy a diner cake dome

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are pretty big and delicious frys are to small and 3.99

    ReplyDelete
  7. How long do they last sealed and in the refrigerator?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where and how do I buy these bulk ? Want to give away as gifts.

    ReplyDelete