Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cheap Emergency Lunch On Sale This Month at Costco: NongShim Noodles

My wife took advantage of the coupon to buy one box, get one free of the NongShim noodles at Costco. At a price of about 32 cents each, they are a tremendous bargain. I believe in having "emergency" lunches around the house that are easy, cheap and quick to prepare and these fit that description perfectly.


Just add boiling water (we have a wonderful Braun hotpot for this) and let the noodles sit for three minutes and you are ready to go.


I admit, they are a noodle bowl, but they are a quality one and for the price, they are a tremendous value.


And they store for a while too.  If you are a busy person that needs a quick lunch now and then, I say take advantage of this screamer deal and buy some before the sale ends on February 27.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up..
    best survival food bars

    ReplyDelete